We’re looking for someone experienced, personable and efficient to join our growing team of World-changers who are kicking ass on plastic pollution!
We are a San Francisco based team passionate about sustainability and eliminating plastic straws! We’re looking for someone experienced in managing production, freight, inventory and logistics to make our operations smoother and more efficient.
- Inventory planning and management
- Coordinating with our 3PL services to meet our fulfillment needs
- Organize ocean, air and LTL freight to meet order deadlines
- Research new technologies, services and software to increase efficiency
- Set operations budgets and manage costs to stay within budget
- Control quality and devise methods for improvement
- Creating purchase orders and seeing them through to a timely completion
- 3-5 years experience in the logistics industry
- Highly organized, with excellent planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to form strong relationships
- Problem solver able to think quickly and creatively
- Forecasting inventory and logistics needs
- Team player able to collaborate between teams
- Experienced in freight logistics nationally and internationally
- Technology savvy and able to work with various software and apps
- Proficient in Excel and experience working with ERP systems
- Customs experience a plus!
- In house lunch and snacks provided
- Transportation allowance for commuting
- Happy hours
- Work with a young, fun team
- Paid vacation