1) Are HAY! Straws available for wholesale?
Yes, please send us an email to request pricing (you can do this on our "Wholesale" page).
2) What size are the straws?Our tall size drinking straw is 7 3/4".
Our cocktail size drinking straw is 5".
3) Are HAY! Straws Gluten Free?
Yes, our straws have been tested by University of Nebraska Lincoln, Food Allergy and Resource Program and have a low gluten reading of 8ppm, which is classed as gluten-free. For a product to be classified as gluten-free the ppm reading must be under 20ppm.
4) Do HAY! Straws contain wheat?
Yes, Hay! Straws are made from the stem of the wheat plant. Hay! Straws are not intended to be eaten or digested and should only be used as a straw to drink various liquids. Our straws are rinsed thoroughly 3 times before packing to ensure quality.
5) I have allergens to hay or grass, can I use a HAY! Straw?
Hay and grass allergens can vary person to person, everybody is different. If you suffer from severe allergies to hay or grass we recommend you consult your allergen specialist before using.
6) Do you have a cocktail size straw?
Not yet but we hope to have a 5" size available in April 2018.
7) Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately not at this time.