Customer Service Superstar
We’re looking for someone fun, personable, customer oriented to join our growing team of World-changers who are kicking ass on plastic pollution.
We are a San Francisco based team passionate about sustainability and eliminating plastic straws! Our work environment is fast paced with an opportunity for growth and input. We’re looking for someone who can wear many hats, enjoys problem solving and thrives in a team environment.
- Full time 40 hours / week based in San Francisco (lower Pac heights)
- Provide our customers with excellent customer service and go the extra mile to make our customers happy.
- Optimize systems, technologies to ensure more efficiency within the customer service and shipping areas
- Assist with bookkeeping and sales support
- Keep inventory records within the office and order supplies
- Upload orders to fulfillment centers and identify problem orders
- Technology savvy, able to work across various apps, software and technology services
- Customer oriented, with good intuition to read a situation
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Organized with excellent planning and time management skills
- In house lunch and snacks provided
- Transportation allowance for commuting
- Happy hours
- Paid vacation
HOW TO APPLYEmail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and write 2-3 sentences about yourself or why you think you’d be a good fit.